The documents posted on this website contain hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. These links and pointers are provided for the user’s convenience. Bridgehampton UFSD does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of a link or pointer to particular items in hypertext is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered, on these outside sites, or the organization sponsoring the sites.
Bridgehampton UFSD does not warrant or represent that its website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be discovered and/or corrected. Bridgehampton UFSD does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Bridgehampton UFSD website will be correct, accurate, complete, timely, or otherwise reliable.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Bridgehampton UFSD website and its design, text, content, organization, and arrangement of elements are considered to be the intellectual property of Bridgehampton UFSD and may not be reproduced, published, or otherwise used without Bridgehampton UFSD’ written permission. This statement does not pertain to websites other than http://www.bridgehampton.k12.ny.us, whether or not they are funded and/or hosted by Bridgehampton UFSD, nor does it pertain to sites to which there are links from http://www.bridgehampton.k12.ny.us.
THE BRIDGEHAMPTON UFSD WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. BRIDGEHAMPTON UFSD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BRIDGEHAMPTON UFSD DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE BRIDGEHAMPTON UFSD WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THE BRIDGEHAMPTON UFSD WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE BRIDGEHAMPTON UFSD WEBSITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) THE USE OF THE BRIDGEHAMPTON UFSD WEBSITE, OR (E) THE USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE BRIDGEHAMPTON UFSD WEBSITE.
Here is how we handle information about your visit to the Bridgehampton UFSD website:
- Information that is Collected and Stored AutomaticallyIf you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store in a log the following information about your visit:
- the name of the Internet domain (e.g., xyz.com) and the IP address (a unique number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet) from which you access our site;
- the type of browser and operating system you use to access our site;
- the date and time you access our site;
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site, also known as the “referrer”; and
- the pages you visit and the information you request.
This information is collected in a log and used primarily for website-traffic analysis and to ensure the site’s compatibility with the largest possible number of personal computer systems. Bridgehampton UFSD uses software programs to compile summary statistics, which may be used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. Such information may be disclosed when disclosure is determined to be in the best interest of the District. All such data files and electronic storage areas are and shall remain the property of Bridgehampton UFSD.
- If You Send Us Personal InformationIf you choose to provide us with personal information, such as by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it through our website, we will use that information to respond to your message or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication. Remember that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive or includes personal information, you may choose to send it by postal mail instead.Such information may be disclosed when disclosure is determined to be in the best interest of the District.
- CookiesCookies are small bits of text that are either used for the duration of a session (“session cookies”), or saved on a user’s hard drive in order to identify that user, or information about that user, the next time the user logs on to a website (“persistent cookies”). The Bridgehampton UFSD website may use session and/or persistent cookies to collect information.
- Children’s Online PrivacyBridgehampton UFSD does not knowingly collect, use, or maintain any information through the Bridgehampton UFSD website from children who are under the age of 18. If Bridgehampton UFSD determines that a child under the age of 18 has provided information through the Bridgehampton UFSD website, it will only use this information to notify parents that this information was received.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to the largest possible number of visitors, Bridgehampton UFSD employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals evidence of possible abuse or criminal activity, such evidence may be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on our servers are strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law.
Bridgehampton UFSD also employs software programs to monitor incoming and outgoing network traffic in an attempt to prevent transmission of viruses or other harmful programs from our network to other networks or computers. However, Bridgehampton UFSD is not responsible for any damages that result from malicious programs that are transmitted through our network.